Tuesday 1 October 2013

Look of the day - Rihanna

I've been listening to a lot of rihannas older music recently so I decided to do my own wearable interpretation of her look from Who's That Chick.

To see what I used and for close ups click the jump link!


I used;

SKIN;
Benefit Triple Performing Moisturiser
Smashbox Photo Finish Dark Spot Corrector Primer
Smashbox Studio Skin Foundation in 1.2 Mixed with a Stila Tinted Moisturiser
Smashbox Photo Setting Powder


EYE PRIMER:
Pixi Lid Last Shadow Pen in Shell Sheen as a primer

EYES;
Pixi Eye Glow Cube
Gosh  Magic Tricks palette 
NARS Larger Than Life Long Wear Eyeliner in Via Vento
Pop Beauty Sparkle Sauce to make black liquid eyeliner with
Pop Beauty Eye Magnet Bedazzled Black
Smashbox Full Exposure mascara

BLUSH;
Benefit Hervana Blush
Pop Beauty Double Duty Bronzer to contour

LIPS;
Unbranded pink lipstick

BROWS; 
Benefit Browzings Medium 



No comments:

Post a Comment