Thursday 31 October 2013

Halloween!

Happy Halloween all! 
I've had a few thoughts of what I should be for halloween and played around with a few different looks and I think I have settled on one. 

I am a HUGE Rupaul's Drag Race fan. When I saw Detox' reunion look I literally could not stop staring at my screen in awe at her style that night and the makeup! 

I was toying with the idea of being Wednesday Addams but I would literally just walk around feeling like myself, or as a pumpkin. I tried a look out that I was quite happy with but for me it wasn't visually striking.



I find makeup like painting a canvas and I feel that doing monochrome makeup will be visually fantastic (IF I can pull it off!) and will be amazing for me to practice contouring.

I will update later or tomorrow with my chosen look.

No comments:

Post a Comment