Friday 11 April 2014

Sho Gallery Cardiff!

Last month I discovered an art and gallery shop just off Albany Road on Inverness Place in Cardiff that has been there quite a few years so I felt really ignorant that I hadn't noticed it before!
I was drawn to the mix of art there which included original art and prints, art materials and collectibles. It spreads over two floors and contains art from artists from around Britain.
After much deliberation over 3 wonderful pieces of art I finally decided on a piece by Katy Christianson which is a limited edition screen print, the piece is untitled.
 Image

If you're in the area I advise you to pop into the gallery, you might see something you'll like! There were many unusual pieces there, it was hard to choose. The atmosphere was friendly and I was ease wandering around looking at the shop and gallery!

http://www.thesho.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment