Tuesday 15 April 2014

Look of the day #2

Thought I would share my make up for today. I went for a meal with my boyfriend so it was nothing too special, but I am in love with this lipstick colour! It's Grenadine by Smashbox. I do believe its a discontinued colour but you may still be able to get it at your local counter which is where I bought mine.
20140415-153635.jpg
20140415-153655.jpg
Primer: Smashbox original PhotoFinish.
Foundation: Smashbox Studio Fix in 1.2 and Benefit Hello Flawless Honey under the eyes.
Powder: Benefit cosmetics Hello Flawless powder Honey.
Blush: Benefit cosmetics Hervana
Eyeliner: Rimmel London Spark It Up 600 Black Gold
Eyeshadow: Primer Pixi By Petra, Pop Beauty Vanity Violet in the crease and Smashbox Quick Take trio using only the colour Ambient all on the lid.
Mascara: Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill
Eyebrows: Illamasqua brow cake Gaze
Lips: Smashbox Grenadine
Let me know what some of your favourite lipsticks are!

No comments:

Post a Comment