Wednesday 26 August 2015

Brooke Candy x MAC Fall 2015 Collection

I found out late last night that one of my favourite musicians Brooke Candy is releasing a collection with M.A.C Cosmetics which launches online tomorrow (27/8/2015) , which consists of two lipsticks and a black liquid liner. 
brooke candy mac collection fall 2015brooke candy for mac
I'm literally so excited and will probably get the lipsticks as I have plenty of liners to get through. The lipsticks are both Amplified Creme Lipsticks, Mind Control which is a standard a bright cherry red and Which Witch, which is a  deep almost black plum. The Liquid Liner is standard Boot Black, which is a typical black liner. They are very typical MAC mini collection colours but I am dying over the packaging art.
Lipsticks are priced at $17 and Eye Liner priced at $21.
Brooke is set to release another collection, rumoured to be 14 pieces in 2016. I cannot wait to see what she will come out with as I am a huge fan. I'm hoping for more adventurous colours from her, hopefully from her Das Me era. I'm thinking metallics, clashing colours, bright pinks and even brighter reds. Can't wait to see what will come out!

No comments:

Post a Comment