Wednesday 27 August 2014

I heart Makeup, Makeup Revolution Blushing Hearts Triple Baked Blusher Review!

While I was at the Superdrug Beauty Store opening last month I decided to pick up a new blusher from I heart Makeup. I usually go for pinks rather than bronze-y peach colours but decided to give this a go. I was pleasantly surprised! There are three types and I chose Peachy Keen.


Price: £4.99
Time trialed: Month and a half.


Part of Makeup Revolution I knew it would be a purchase that I wouldn't regret. Thankfully I loved it!
The blush has an overall frosty appearance with a sheen, great for picking up your cheekbones and for giving a flush of colour. The three colours separately create great highlight and blush colours or swirl together for a peachy blush.  Here are the three tones on my hand.

The blush its self is very strong which shocked my pre judgement of non premium beauty products so I'd imagine it will be a lifetime before I actually repurchase. It's smooth to the touch and isn't grainy, easy to blend and easy to layer. 
This has completely replaced my Benefit Hervana blush which I never thought I'd get out of using! However they are both fabulous layered with each other. 

Here it is on my cheeks before I went out.

I have also purchased the pinker version, Blushing Heart which is a very pink blusher, I'll be reviewing shortly! I'm usually skeptical about purchasing things that are an uncanny resemblance to other higher end products, this is a total dupe for Too Faced Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blusher. Do not be fooled as this is actually better than the Too Faced version...

Breakdown out of 5:
Value for money: ♥♥♥♥
Colour Choices: ♥♥♥
Does what it says on the tin: ♥♥♥♥
Staying Power on skin: ♥♥♥♥
Packaging: ♥♥
Consistency and workability: ♥♥♥♥
Would I repurchase? Absolutely, that's if I ever finish the product!
Overall: ♥ 4/5 ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment