Tuesday 24 June 2014

Look of the day #3

Here's a look I did last week for a date with the boyfriend to bowling and a meal.
Quite natural but I decided to use Adore Delano (But toned down a little!) as inspiration to do a light cut crease with a bold liner with a bright pink lip.
I decided to use my new W7 In The Buff pallet and their Honey Queen Blush / Bronzer. Reviews for those coming up in the next few weeks!




I could have taken the crease much darker in depth but I decided not to as it wasn't a night time look I was aiming for!

Products used:
Primer: Smashbox original PhotoFinish.
Foundation: Smashbox Studio Fix in 1.2 
Blusher: W7 Honey Queen, NARS Gina
Eyes: W7 In The Buff pallet, Pixi Gel Liner Onyx, Pixi Large Lash Mascara Black NARS Larger Than Life Eyeliner in Via Vaneto
Eyebrows: Guerlain Ecrin Scourcils Eyebrow Kit
Lips: Benefit Lollitint with Smashbox Lipgloss Melondrama

No comments:

Post a Comment